<$BlogRSDURL$>

A public development of my political and philosophical musings. Occasional thoughts on current events. Primarily for personal satisfaction.

Monday, January 05, 2004

Two things:

First, my next post is proving a lot harder to write than I expected. I’m unsatisfied; it needs a lot of revision, but I’ll have something before the week is out.

Second, and more interestingly, I’m starting to feel bad that I haven’t stuck to my plan of posting one substantial essay and a few smaller pieces each week. I’m not disappointed in myself, but for my readers—this despite the fact that I’m pretty sure I don’t have any readers. Darndest thing this blog stuff.

I also feel I owe my non-existent readers an explanation. And since you don’t know me, I’ll go ahead and get personal. About two hours after my first posting, the woman who I thought might and hoped would one day marry me informed me that I am woefully mistaken about the nature and quality of our relationship. As you might guess, she still wants to be friends, but in a refreshing deviation from stereotype, she assured me it isn’t her, it's me. I'm the problem. After that I wasn’t able to focus for a while and I’m still not entirely functional.
Comments: Post a Comment
Just in case: All rights reserved, Copyright 2006 Ignatius Byrd

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?