<$BlogRSDURL$>

A public development of my political and philosophical musings. Occasional thoughts on current events. Primarily for personal satisfaction.

Friday, January 09, 2004

It was not my intention to make this a personal blog, but I feel obligated not to go too long without posting something. Unfortunately, I’m still not up to doing any thinking or writing. Physically, I’m more or less back to normal, but I still have trouble focusing, I can only engage in passive mental activities. I can't even control my brain enough to calm it down and let me sleep a few hours a night. It does what it wants, mostly uselessly or self-defeating.

All of this is starting to concern me because, although I’ve been on vacation for several weeks and so am free to indulge my weakness (there were many things I wanted to do, but nothing I needed to do), starting tomorrow I’m going to be very busy for a while and I’m not sure I’m up to it.
Comments: Post a Comment
Just in case: All rights reserved, Copyright 2006 Ignatius Byrd

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?